Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Crishad's MLB Blowout

Hello ladies and gentlemen. As the Joker would say "We are tonight's entertainment!" Or in my case, this week's entertainment. I meant to start this yesterday, but I've been a little bit busy dealing with some things. Anyways, baseball starts on Sunday. It's incredibly hard to believe, but spring is around the corner and soon we'll be sitting on a deck somewhere having a couple of beers and discussing who should win the MVP and Cy Young awards again. Anyways, this is what I'm going to do. I'm going to preview each division in baseball post by post and include a preview of the Brewers and Twins. I will also give my predictions for the 2009 season including MVP, Cy Young, and Rookie of the Year awards. Oh yeah, I'm going to give you some ammo this week. So here's what I have so far:

3/31 - NL East and NL West previews
4/1 - AL East Preview
4/2 - AL West Preview
4/3 - NL Central Preview and Brewers preview
4/4 - AL Central Preview and Twins Preview
4/5 - Predictions and PLAY BALL!

So there you have it. I hope to get both the NL East and West previews up later tonight so keep checking the blog or my Facebook page as I'll get them up there as soon as I write them. Take care kiddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment